Control Systems Synthesis 2020
Course start September 4, 2020, 13.30. Scheduled dates are given below.
Lectures and exercises will be held by Pauline Kergus and Karl Johan Åström. The course gives 7.5 credits.
- L1 04/09 13.30-15:00 Control System Synthesis - Introduction
- L2 09/09 10:15-12:00 System representations and feedback basics
- L3 18/09 13:15-15:00 Specifications and performance limitations/trade-off
- L4 25/09 13:15-15:00 PID control
- L5 02/10 13:15-15:00 LQG and optimal control
- L6 09/10 13:15-15:00 Robust control
- L7 16/10 13:15-15:00 Model Predictive Control
- L8 23/10 13:15-15:00 Adaptive control
- L9 30/10 13:15-15:00 Data-driven control
- 30/11 13:00-15:00 Mini-presentations and concluding remarks
- Julian "Using Sensor Feedback for Point-to-Point MPC Trajectory Reference Recalculation in Velocity Mode in Robots"
- Felix and Johan L."Neighborgood Heat Control - Comfort Control and Peak Load Reduction"
- Frida and Ylva "Blood pressure control - study of approaches"
- Nils and Claudio "DARC: Dynamic Adaptation of Real-time Control systems"
- Emil on ν-gap metric
- Johan G. "Deep Learning Tubes for Tube MPC"
- Session 1 24/09 13:15-15:00 (seminary room)
- Session 2 and matlab file 21/10 13:15-15:00 (seminary room)
- Handin 1 due October 9th subject + matlab file
- Handin 2 due November 27th subject you can evaluate your design using this matlab code evaldesign.m
The examination is through handins and mini presentations by group of 1-2 people. Participation in the exercise sessions is also expected.
Additional material, further reading:
- Feedback Systems: An introduction for Scientists and Engineers, Karl Johan Åström and Richard Murray
- Zhou, K., & Doyle, J. C. (1998). Essentials of robust control (Vol. 104). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice hall.