Our researchers are active in the public debate regarding, e.g., the COVID-19 pandemic:
- "Forskare: Se upp med komplexa coronamodeller – de kan överträffa verkligheten". Ny teknik 2020-04-24 (online).
- K. Soltesz et al.: "The effect of interventions on COVID-19". Nature, Vol. 588, Dec 2020.
Our researchers contribute to popular science articles, talks, and videos, e.g.,
Policies and Standards
Our researchers participate in the development of international policies and standards. They are appointed to leading positions in these organisations and/or councils, or they are invited as experts.
- Chair of ISO/TC184/SC5 (Industrial interoperability)
- Expert in ISO's Smart Manufacturing Coordination Committee (SMCC)
Official material aimed for professionals:
- White paper on Smart Manufacturing (Editor: Charlotta Johnsson. Contributing authors from 11 Chairmen of related ISO committees), ISO SMCC, Aug 2021.
Material for general public
The faculty has published several books, articles and white papers aimed for the general public.
Alumni has published material for younger children explaining control technology, e.g.
- Josefin Berner: Kontroll-Kalle styr fabriken.