In 2020 we launched a new international Master's Program in Systems, Learning and Control in collaboration with the departments of Mathematics, Computer Science and Electrical and Information Technology.
- A Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) or equivalent.
- Completed courses in mathematics (linear algebra, calculus in one and several variables, transforms and linear filtering) of at least 30 credits/ECTS
- One completed course in mathematical statistics
- One completed course in computer programming or computer science
- One completed course in control engineering
- English 6
A stand-alone introductory course in control engineering (Automatic Control, Basic Course) is given by the Department of Automatic Control in the first half of each spring semester. Apply at www.universityadmissions.se.