Professor & Dean Campus Helsingborg
- Dean Campus Helsingborg, Lund University (link)
- Chair for ISO TC184/SC5 (Industrial Automation and Integration - integration, interoperability and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications) (link).
- Director Makerspace X-Lab (link)
- Boardmember in external Foundations, Organisations and Companies.
- Chair of the Board for Circle LU.
- Member of LU Innovation Advisory Board, Life Science Innovation Board, etc.
Professor in Automatic Control (Feb 2018). I have been with the department since 1993, except for four years when working in industry. I am involved in reseach activities, teaching activities and various external activities.
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
- Publication List (pdf)
- Knut och Alice Wallenberg stiftelse (Stipendium), 2001
- Carlo Guido Stella Award, 2012
- Familjen Knut och Ragnvi Jacobssons stiftelse (Stipendium), 2014
- Process Automation Hall of Fame, 2016
- Research interests:
- Automation, Control and Production Systmems
- Technology Management and Engineering Leadership
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- More info about my research interests
- Publication list (pdf)
- Google Scholar
- Lucris (LU Publication Portal)
- Research projects
- All research projects
- My research & UN's Global Sustainability Goals (here)
- My research & LTH's vision (here)
- Ongoing projects
- Digitalisering och standardisering för kundanpassad massproduktion: Vinnova
- Forum för standardisering i digitaliserad industri: Vinnova
- DigIT HUB
- Mind Methodology (ongoing)
- På människa för människa (2018-2020): Vinnova, Testbädd
- 4S, Standards and Strategies for Smart Swedish Industry (2018-2019): Vinnova, Samverkansprog.
Teaching and Learning
- Teaching (courses given)
- Course responsible: Automatic control project course (2020-ongoing).
- Program responsible: Responsible for the cross-disciplinary program Technology Management at Lund University (2008-2015).
- Pedagogical consultant: Consultant at Genombrottet (www.lth.se/genombrottet), LTH's center for pedagogical development (2008-2013).
- Passed courses: Ph.D. Courses, Master Thesis projects, Engineering courses, and External courses.
- More information about my teaching
- Learning (Courses taken)
- Leadership courses, Pedagogical courses, Economics, Management and administration courses
- More information about my learning
- Board member: Campus Vänner (2021-present), Innovation Skåne AB (2018-present), Novotek AB (2017-present), Executive Foundation Lund (2018-present).
- Entrepreneurship: SiteMinder AB (2015-present), LogoFlex (2015-2020), BlueGlueMedia (2015-2016), CJ-consulting (2004-2015).
- Chair for ISO TC184/SC5 (2018-present)
- ISO: International Organisation for Standardisation
- TC184: Industrial Automation
- SC5: Interoperability, integration and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
- SC5 involves experts from 27 countries and has 12 standards currently under development. It includes 8 working groups, 2 joint working groups, 3 study groups and 1 advisory group.
- Representative in ISO SMCC, Smart Manufacturing Coordination Committee (2018-present)
- Active member in the following standardization activities
- ISA 95: Enterprise/Control System Integration
- ISA 88: Batch Control
- IEC 62264: Enterprise/Control System Integration
- ISO 22400: Key Performance indicators for Manufacturing Operations Management (editor, part-1)
- ISO 15746: Integration of Advanced Process Control and Optimization Capabilities for manufacturing Systems
- IEC AhG3 (AdHoc Group 3): Smart Manufacturing Framework and System Architecture
- IEC TC65E AhG1(AdHoc Group 1: Smart manufacturing Information Model)
- Co-Founder (1 of 2) of SESAM-Sweden
- SESAM-Sweden is an industrial organization focusing on Industrial IT and Automation. The activities are mainly located in Southern Sweden. More information SESAM-Sverige.
- Board Member World Batch Forum (WBF)
- More information about my external activities.
- History of Automatic Control
- Privat homepage