Researchers: Karl-Erik Årzén, Bo Bernhardsson, Anton Cervin, Anders Rantzer, Martina Maggio, Anders Robertsson, Rolf Johansson, Björn Olofsson in collaboration with researchers at the Departments of Computer Science, Electrical and Information Technology, and Mathematics, Lund University, and Linköping University, Halmstad University, and Blekinge University.
Funding: VINNOVA/VR (National Strategic Research Area)
Home page: ELLIIT
ELLIIT is a network organization for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) research at Linköping, Lund, Halmstad and Blekinge, which has been created to support and enhance an internationally acknowledged research environment in these areas. The objective is scientific excellence in combination with industrial relevance and impact. It is organized within the Swedish government's strategic research support initiative.
The total funding to ELLIIT is around 31 MSEK per year. The Lund University part of this was 45%, 2.8 MSEK goes to our department.
The Department of Automatic Control participate in ELLIIT in the following ways:
- Karl-Erik Årzén is vice-Director for the Lund part of ELLIIT
- Bo Bernhardsson is an ELLIIT professor.
- The Department participate in the following ELLIIT projects:
- Integrated Scheduling and Synthesis of Networked Embedded Event-Based Control Systems
- Tools and Languages for Modeling and Optimization
- Cooperative Cyber-Physical Systems
- Navigation and Perception
- Process Learning
- Optimal Maneuvers
- Large-scale Optimization for Systems Analysis
- Enabling End-User-Centered Energy Management Systems