Research Publications in Biomedical and Surgical Robotics of Prof. Rolf Johansson
- K. Soltesz, T. Sjöberg, T. Jansson, R. Johansson, A. Robertsson, A. Paskevicius, Quiming Liao, Guangqi Qin, S. Steen, Closed-Loop Regulation of Arterial Pressure after Acute Brain Death, Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing, 2018, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 429-437.
- C. D. Pham, F. Coutinho, A. C. Leite, F. Lizarralde, P. J. From, and R. Johansson, Analysis of a Moving Remote Center of Motion for Robotics-Assisted Minimally Invasive Surgery, Proc. 2015 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2015), Sept 28 - Oct 2, 2015. Hamburg, Germany, pp. 1440-1446..
- P. J. From, Cho Jang Ho, A. Robertsson, T. Nakano, M. Ghazaei, and R. Johansson, Hybrid Stiff/Compliant Workspace Control for Robotized Minimally Invasive Surgery, Proc. 2014 5th IEEE RAS & EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob 2014), August 12-15, 2014. São Paulo, Brazil, pp. 345-351.
- P. J. From, A. Robertsson, R. Johansson, On the Manipulability of Velocity-Constrained Serial Robotic Manipulators, Preprints of the 19th World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC2014), Cape Town, South Africa. August 24-29, 2014, pp. 10934-10939.
- T. Nakano, R. Johansson, K. Ohnishi, Recognition of Surfaces Based on Haptic Information Using Self-Organizing Maps, Proc. 40th Annual Conf. IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON2014), Dallas, TX, Oct. 29-Nov. 1, 2014, pp. 4057-4062. Best Presentation Recognition.
- J. H. Cho, H. I. Son, M. Annerstedt, A. Robertsson, R. Johansson. Enhancement of Human Operator’s Perceptual Sensitivity for Telesurgical Systems via Polytopic System Approach. Proc. 4th IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob2012), Roma, Italy, June 24-27, 2012, pp. 75-80.
- J. H. Cho, P. J. From, M. Annerstedt, A. Robertsson, and R. Johansson. Design of an Intermediate Layer to Enhance Operator Awareness and Safety in Telesurgical Systems. Proc. 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2012), October 7-12, 2012. Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal, pp. 1292-1297.
- H. Jörntell, P.-O. Forsberg, F. Bengtsson, R. Johansson. Mathematical Modeling of Brain Circuitry during Cerebellar Movement Control. In Yunhui Liu, Dong Sun (Eds.), Biologically Inspired Robotics, Chapter 14, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, FL, 2012, pp. 263-276.
- M. Mahdi Ghazaei A., H. Jörntell and R. Johansson, ORF-MOSAIC for Adaptive Control of a Biomimetic Arm, Proc. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO 2011), December 7-11, 2011, Phuket Island, Thailand, pp. 1273-1278. ISBN 978-1-4577-2137-3.
- R. Johansson, Optimal Coordination and Control of Posture and Movements, XXVI Bárány Society Meeting, Reykjavik, Iceland, August 18-21, 2010.
- R. Johansson, M. Annerstedt, A. Robertsson, Stability of Haptic Obstacle Avoidance and Force Interaction, Proc. 2009 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2009), October 11-15, 2009 St. Louis, USA, pp. 3238-3243.
- R. Johansson, P. A. Fransson, M. Magnusson, Optimal Coordination and Control of Posture and Movements, Journal of Physiology—Paris, Vol. 103, No. 3-5, pp. 159-177, 2009.
- H. Jörntell, P.-O. Forsberg, F. Bengtsson, R. Johansson. Mathematical Modeling of Brain Circuitry during Cerebellar Movement Control, Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO2009), December 19 -23, 2009, Guilin, China, pp. 98-103.
- P. Platonov, Yunlong Xia, Shiwen Yuan, R. Johansson, Non-fluoroscopic Catheter-based Mapping Systems in Cardiac Electrophysiology—From Approved Clinical Indications to Novel Research Usage, The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, Vol. 2, No. 1 , pp. 21-27, 2006
- R. Johansson. Optimal coordination and control of posture and locomotion. Mathematical Biosciences, 103:203-244, 1991.
- R. Johansson and M. Magnusson. Human postural dynamics. CRC Critical Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, 18:413-437, 1991. Invited Paper.
- R. Johansson and M. Magnusson. Optimal coordination and control of posture and locomotion. In O. Simula, editor, Proceedings of the Int. Conf. on Artificial Neural Networks Espoo, Finland, 1991, pages 495-500. Elsevier Science Publishers, 1991.
<address>Rolf Johansson 2020-07-15</address>