This is a course that is scheduled for the third quarter (study period 3 (VT lp1)).
The course is intended to be followed in parallel with the basic course in control (FRTF05, previously FRT010). It gives a more mathematical treatment of the topics in the basic course. Currently the course is aimed at F, Pi, and D students.
- The introduction meeting and the first lecture of the course is to be held on Thursday, January 31, 2017 at 15.15-17.00 in M:2112B.
- The free platform Piazza will be used for posting and sharing information and material during the course. To sign-up, please follow this link.
- Solved in groups of two or three people
- Written report handed in no later than Tuesday February 19, 15:00
- Solutions can be sent to email@example.com or handed in to Mattias or Bo at the second and fifth floor in the M-building.
- One member from each group signs up for a single presentation slot here: link
- Solved individually
- Written report handed in no later than Friday March 15, 24:00
- No presentation
Schedule and material
|3||Lecture 2||1.2, 1.3||101-129|
|5||Lecture 4||2.1, 2.2a-c||139-150|
- A Matlab tutorial
- Spannes blixtkurs i komplex integration
- Reading material for registered participants is available on Piazza
- Controllability analysis of two inverted pendulums on a cart