Systems Engineering / Automatic Process Control
|Syllabus||Schedule||CEQ FRT110 CEQ FRTN25|
If you missed the course registration deadline of Feb 19, please send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This is needed, e.g., to be able to register for labs.
Teaching & lab assistants
- Systems Engineering and Process Control - Lecture notes, 2016. KFS.
- Exercises in Systems Engineering and Process Control, 2015. KFS.
- Automatic Control - Collection of Formulae (Swe)/(Eng)
- Fundamental math repetition for Systems Engingeering and Process Control (Swedish only): Problems and Solutions
- Simulink model to Exercise 6.3: reactor.mdl
- Laboratory 1 - Empirical PID control
- Laboratory 2 - Model building and PID regulator calculation
- Assignment 1 - Analysis and simulation of concentration dynamics
- Assignment 2 - Dynamics for biodegradation of wastewater
For further instructions about the handins, see the course program.
Project (FRTN25 only)
- Project manual in Swedish, English
- Files: start.xml, SockLog.sh, SockLog.jar.
- Responsible: Gautham Nayak Seetanadi
The lectures are given by Lotta (L), Kristian (K) and a guest lecturer (G).
- F1 (L): Introduction
- F2 (L): Simple process models. PID control
- F3 (L): State-space models. Stability
- F4 (K): Input-output models
- F5 (K): Step response analysis. Nonlinear systems
- F6 (G): Linearization. Feedback systems
- F7 (L): Feedback systems
- F8 (L): Frequency-domain analysis
- F9 (L): PID control
- F10 (K): Control structures
Extra Lectures (FRTN25 only)
- Ordinary exam: Friday June 7, 14:00-19:00 Sparta:A-C.
- Only allowed aids: writing material (no computer); pocket calculator (without custom software); collection of formulae (the ones above); TEFYMA.
- Responsible: Hamed Sadeghi
- Exam 2017-06-02 with solutions
- Exam 2016-05-31 with solutions
- Exam 2015-08-27 with solutions
- Exam 2015-06-05 with solutions
- Exam 2014-08-28 with solutions
- Exam 2014-05-27 with solutions
- Exam 2013-05-28 with solutions
- Exam 2012-08-29 with solutions
- Exam 2011-05-27 with solutions
Here are some short videos on topics from the course. These videos are in Swedish.
- Linjärisering av ett olinjärt system
- Laplace-transform - beräkning av tidssvar
- Nyquist diagram
Also check out the Matlab videos on Bode diagrams