I am a graduate student at the Department of Automatic Control since March 2017. I am working on an SSF-project related to the inventorying of supermarkets using UAVs (video), and an ELIIT project concerning gamma ray imaging from mobile spectrometers mounted on UAVs (video). In addition, I am affiliated with WASP and currently working as a part-time consultant for MERL in Boston.
My main research topics concern nonlinear control and estimation theory, and problems related to quad-rotor UAV control. Specifically, I work on Lyapunov theory for cascaded systems and its application in designing low-level controllers for the UAVs. I also work on general estimation theory, attempting to exploit beneficial structure in Rao-Blackwellized particle filtering and linear-regression Kalman filtering. In the past, I have worked on motion planning and motion feasibility problems, and my research output can be found via the links below.
- (01/10-21) - Two papers on estimation and UAV control submitted to ACC'22!
- (29/09-21) - Paper on estimation at IROS'21, with TU/e with TFHS!
- (06/08-21) - Paper GNSS positioning in CCTA'21, collaboration with MERL!
- (17/07-21) - Paper on circumnavigation accepted for CDC'21!
- (25/05-21) - Two papers on UAV control at ACC'21, collaboration with TU/e!
- (26/05-21) - Paper on circumnavigation in LCSS'21, see Code!
- (16/12-20) - Paper on LRKFs presented at CDC'20, collaboration with MERL!
- (26/08-20) - Winner of the best student paper award at CCTA'20!
- (11/07-20) - Two papers published at IFAC'20, collaboration with TU/e!
- (01/07-20) - Paper on GNSS estimation at ACC'20, collaboration with MERL!
Teaching and supervision
- Master Thesis of Gustaf Åman (link to publication)
- Master Thesis of Martin Gemborn and Olle Hedbrant (link to publication)
- Master Thesis of Sverre Knutsen (link to publication)
- FRTN70 - Projects on Control, Systems and Learning - Spring 2021
- FRTN05 - Nonlinear Control - Autumn 2020
- FRTN15 - Predictive Control - Spring of 2018, 2019, 2020
- FRTN40 - Projects in Automatic Control - Autumn of 2017, 2018, 2020
- FRTN25 - Systems Engineering - Spring of 2017
- FRTF05 - Control theory basic course - Autumn of 2018