Reglerteknik, allmän kurs i Kina, 7.5 hp
This is the web page for the basic course in Automatic Control (FRTF05) held at Beihang University (BUAA), Beijing, China.
- [15 October 2019] the schedule for the 2019 course is online and updated
- Schedule [updated 2019-10-15]
The course is based on a set of compendiums:
- Tore Hägglund: Automatic Control, Basic Course – Lecture Notes.
Department of Automatic Control, Lund University, 2018.
- Automatic Control, Basic Course – Collection of Exercises.
Department of Automatic Control, Lund University, 2014.
- Automatic Control, Basic Course – Laboratory Manuals.
Department of Automatic Control, Lund University, 2012
Automatic Control, Basic Course – Collection of Formulae.
Department of Automatic Control, Lund University, 2013.
Printed copies of the above material will be handed out to all participants during the first lecture.
Optional course literature - available for free download:
The labs sessions are roughly 3h15m each (19:00-22:15) and held in F-532, New Main Building.
Choose mixed groups of Lund and Beihang students. The sign-up pages will be linked below when the signup period opens. Check the news for opening announcements.
Sign-up link for labs (Swedish students use their STiL-id, Chinese students will get mail with sign-up id)
Note: When the sign-up for an activity closes (before each session) the lists will be taken down. Take a note of your chosen time!
- Lab 1: sign-up
- Lab 2: sign-up
- Lab 3: sign-up
The guidelines for the labs are given in
- Mathematical repetition
- Bode plot template available for printout
- Johan Löfberg's (ISY, LiU) minseg-pms Sensor(pdf) DCmotor(pdf) PID(pdf) Balance(pdf)
- Matlab-file with useful automatic control commands
- There is a set of Interacting Learning Modules for use in learning Automatic Control.
- Control Tutorials for Matlab includes examples on Cruise Control, DC Motor, Bus Suspension, Inverted pendulum. You will need access to Matlab on your computer.
- Lecture 0 (intro) [updated 20181106]
- Lecture 1 [updated 20181105]
- Lecture 2 [updated 20181108]
- Lecture 3 [updated 20181115] Extra: simulink-example from L1 (r2017a slx), (r2015a_mdl)
- Lecture 4 [updated 20181115] Extra: matlab-control_demo.m
- Lecture 5 [updated 20181121]
- Lecture 6 [updated 20181122]
- Lecture 7 [updated 20171130]
- Lecture 10 [HT2016]
- Lecture 11 [updated 20171214]
Evaluation will be done though the CEQ system, only available for Lund University students. You will receive an e-mail after the termination of the course, with a link to the online form. Please indicate "Kinainriktningen", as there is a parallel course with the same code in Lund.
Exam and Results
The course will end with a 5 h written exam. It is not allowed to bring any material apart from the collection of formulae, pen, eraser, and (non-pre-programmed!) pocket calculator. The course grade is based entirely on the written exam results.
The exam for the Swedish students will be held in January 2020
The exam for the Chinese students will be held in December 2019
Exam with solutions (example from 2017)
- Anders Robertsson (mail) (L1-4, lab 1)
- Richard Pates (mail) (L5-12)
- Gautham Nayak Seetanadi (mail) (lab 2, lab 3)
- Mika Nishimura (mail) (Ladok)
- Shengqian Han (Coordinator, BUAA)
- Yinan Yu (TA, BUAA)