Flervariabel reglering, 7.5 hp
This advanced/doctoral course gives a broad perspective on controller design and the main principles for control of systems with several inputs and outputs.
- Exam 2019-01-14 with solutions. Grading will be completed in 1–2 days.
- Exam 2018-10-27 with solutions. Grading will be completed in less than two weeks. We will send out an email with information about the display of the exam as soon as the result is ready.The exam will be on display in the Automatic Control seminar room (M2112b, second floor in the M-building) at 12:30–13:00 on Tuesday Nov 6.
- Piazza Q&A for the course is now open. You should have received an invitation email (check your spam if not).
- The exercise sessions on Wed Oct 17 are moved to Lab B.
- The manual for Lab 3 is now ready. (Updated Oct 10: No changes to the assignments, only clarifications and more extensive introductions.)
- Sign up for Lab 3 is now open at https://sam.control.lth.se/LabsSelectSession?occasionId=459. Lab responsible is Martin Morin
- Sign up for Lab 2 is now open at https://sam.control.lth.se/LabsSelectSession?occasionId=459. Lab responsible is Martin Heyden
- Sign up for Lab 1 is now open at https://sam.control.lth.se/LabsSelectSession?occasionId=459. Lab responsible is Hamed Sadeghi
- Student representatives are Alexander Lundqvist (E) and Henrik Paldan (Pi)
- The 2018 edition of the course starts on Monday Sep 3 at 13.15 in M:B. Welcome!