InformationThe Euromicro Technical Committee on Real-Time Systems is proud to announce its 27th conference on Real-Time Systems. ECRTS is the premier European venue for presenting research into the broad area of real-time and embedded systems. Along with RTSS and RTAS, ECRTS ranks as one of the three top international conferences on real-time systems. In accordance with its standing, ECRTS is highly competitive: historically, only the highest-quality 20%-30% of the submitted papers are accepted into the program.
The conference has very strong roots within the Real-Time Laboratories and research groups in both Academia and Industry throughout Europe and across the world.
Papers on all aspects of real-time systems are welcome. These include, but are not limited to:
- Embedded/RT Systems Design
- Scheduling Design and Analysis
- WCET Analysis
- Power, Energy and/or Thermal Aware RTS
- RT operating Systems and Middlewares
- Mixed Criticality Design & Assurance
- (Wireless) Sensor networks
- RT Applications
- Tools and Compilers for embedded systems
A printable version of the Call for Papers is available here.