Phone: +46 46 222 87 77
Fax: +46 46 13 81 18
|Greetings! this website is out of date and will no longer be updated. Please see my new permanent academic website here: www.laurentlessard.com|
My name is Laurent Lessard, and I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at Lund University, working with Anders Rantzer. My research interests include decentralized control, optimization, and finding computationally tractable approaches for complex engineering applications. Prior to coming to Lund, I received the BASc degree in Engineering Science from the University of Toronto, and I received the Ph.D. degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from Stanford University, advised by Sanjay Lall and co-advised by Matthew West.
- [June 29, 2012] The paper "Optimal Controller Synthesis for the Decentralized Two-Player Problem with Output Feedback" by me and Sanjay Lall was presented at ACC'12 in Montréal and was awarded the "Best Presentation in Session" award. Slides can be downloaded here.
- [July 17, 2012] My paper "Decentralized LQG Control of Systems with a Broadcast Architecture" was accepted for publication at CDC'12 in Maui! This paper generalizes the method of our recent ACC'12 paper to systems with a broadcast architecture.
- [September 15, 2012] The paper "Optimal State-Feedback Control Under Sparsity and Delay Constraints" by Andrew Lamperski and me was presented at NecSys'12 in Santa Barbara! The paper solves a general decentralized control problem under both sparsity and delay constraints using a dynamic programming approach. Our poster can be downloaded here.
- [September 17, 2012] The paper "On Structured Realizability and Stabilizability of Linear Systems" by me, Maxim Kristalny, and Anders Rantzer was submitted to ACC'13 in Washington DC! This paper reveals the relationship between structured realizability and structured stabilizability for linear systems defined over graphs.
Recent and Upcoming Travel
- June 13-14, 2012: Reglermöte Conference in Uppsala, Sweden
- June 18-26, 2012: Northern California
- June 27-29, 2012: American Control Conference in Montréal, Canada
- July 29 - Aug. 3: Northern California
- Aug. 20-27, 2012: Northern California
- Sept. 14-15, 2012: NecSys Workshop in Santa Barbara, California
- Oct. 1-5, 2012: Allerton Conference in Monticello, Illinois
- Dec. 10-14, 2012: IEEE Conference on Decision and Control in Maui, Hawaii